It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I finished Elizabeth Bourne's A Fickle Wind. I received it as a review copy from the Cadence Group. Now I'm reading Sister Betty Says I Do by Pat G'orge Walker. Her books make me laugh so hard. I don't see how it's possible to read one without laughing.Also reading, The Spark And The Drive by Wayne Harrison. I won this one from the Bookreporter.  At first, I felt frustrated. I know nothing about cars. For me, car language is like Heiroglyphics.  The plot is good. Hope to put a dent in When Camels Fly by NLB HORTON. I love the cover of this one.
http://www.bookjourney.wordpress.com

Comments

bermudaonion said…
Sister Betty Says I Do sounds like a terrific book!
Kathy Martin said…
Nice assortment of books. I haven't heard of any of them before. Come see my week. Happy reading!
Yvonne said…
Sister Betty Says I Do looks really good. The cover to When Camels Fly is wonderful. I hope the book is good too.

Have a great week!
Tea said…
If you ever have the chance to try Pat G'orge Walker, try one. She'll make you laugh so hard.
Unknown said…
Looks like you have a pretty nice list of books. Thank you for sharing.
Stormi said…
Not heard of any of them, but the Sister Betty book sounds fun. :)

Happy reading,
Stormi
http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-75/
Nise' said…
Love those laugh out loud books!
Martha Eskuchen said…
Sister Betty sounds fun and I like the When Camels Fly cover too.
Happy Reading!
Harvee said…
When Camels Fly looks like a fun read!
Harvee
Book Dilettante
Elizabeth said…
I need to find out what When Camels Fly is about. :)

Love the title and the cover.

THANKS for sharing.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?