Book Blogger Hop

beckvalleybooks2014/07/book-blogger-hop


Do you read books translation? What are the last 3 books in translation you read????? 


I always get nervous seeing the words "books in translation." I know little or nothing about the subject. I am only aware that this topic comes up in some book discussions. For example, it came up in our Don Quixote book discussion. At one time I wanted to read War And Peace by Tolstoy. I didn't read but about thirty pages. Anyway, the subject about books in translation did come up. I wish some knowing person would write a blog post about this subject. How can you tell which books need translation, which are translated in the most simple fashion, etc.? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?