It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

I finished The Antigone Poems by Australian author, Marie Slaight and Artist, Terrance Tasker.

Also finished, Heart of Gold by Beverly Jenkins.
I'm still reading The Prodigal by Derek Walcott. Also continuing to read, Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coehlo. Also reading one last book for my Cozy challenge, English Tea Murder by Leslie Meiers. Continuing to read Love Letters from the Edge by Shelly Beach and Wanda Sanchez.



Comments

Maree said…
Great range of books :-)
Nice reads! I haven't read Veronika Decides to Die yet. Is the theme different from that of The Alchemist?
Ellen @ Glamorous Book Lounge
Kathy Martin said…
All of these are new too me but I really hope you are enjoying them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
I love your mix of genres, I can never read just one type of book either. Enjoy your reads this week and thanks for stopping by my It's Monday post :)
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph