Necessary Proof by Camy Tang

Necessary Proof by Camy Tang is full of suspense. This novella is also Christian Fiction. One of my favorite parts of the novella  is Jane's struggle to relate to two men in her life. One is Derek, her boss. The other is her dad. Derek uses Jane for his career benefit. While her father constantly compares Jane to her brother. It's painful to read the father's words as he puts down any thing Jane does in her life. These two men lead Jane to believe she is unlovable. She can't believe God loves her either. 

While all these emotional problems are going, Jane hooks up with Alex for a high octane chase from a Fillipino gang. This gang is involved with meth labs. Alex, a friend of the detective, is set up to look like he has shot a cop. I loved this story line too. I also loved the budding romance between Alex and Jane.

However, I did feel uncomfortable with so much written about the insides of a computer. Words like Hard Drive, Blue Tooth, etc. strained my brain. I don't feel the author needed to explain so much about the inside of the computer. It just interrupted a great story. The computer techie stuff made me lose my flow. It seemed like I had gotten lost on a bumpy road to a computer factory. This will not stop me from reaching for another Camy Tany novella. http://camytang.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

First Chapter First Paragraph