31 Days of Gratitude

Day 31

I am grateful for the spring season: rain showers, flowers, blooming trees, green grass, etc.

14 Day of Gratitude

I am thankful for all the children who are rescued from kidnappers.

15 Day of Gratitude

I am grateful for medicines in hospitals to keep the sick well.

16 Day of Gratitude

I am grateful that we have schools which teach girls as well as boys.

17 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for our soldiers who fight and sacrifice their lives to keep our country safe from terrorism, etc.

18 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful that we can worship in the way we please.

19 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful that we don't have to feel afraid to go to the voting places in our area.

20 Days of Gratitude

I am thankful for the friends and family in my life who are honest with me. 

21 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for the ability to laugh.

22 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for my arms. Couldn't type or....without arms. 

23 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for my brain. 

24 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for our President. He reminds us to remember our Fallen Heroes.

25 Days of Gratitude

Thankful to the families who willingly gave their sons and daughters to us, USA, knowing they might not come home one day.

26 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for inspiring leaders like Dr. Maya Angelou. She has gone home to be with the lord.

27 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful to people who craft beautiful quilts and afghans.

28 Days of Gratitude

I am thankful for a nearby supermarket.

29 Days of Gratitude

I am thankful for libraries.

30 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for travel photos and personal memories of those who can travel. 

31 Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for the forgiveness of friends, family and acquaintances who I just meet in line and I do something stupid or idiotic like rush to get in the line before them. They only smile and back their basket up letting me go through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?