Brida by Paulo Coelho


Although not familiar with a Wicca or a Magus, I became comfortably accepting of their presence in Brida's journey. Brida is a witch. She comes to the Wicca and the Magus to widen her circle of wisdom and knowledge. Her growth path became exciting and stimulated my imagination. Paulo Coelho easily strengthens those without understanding not to fear but to take up a blue cloak of bravery and to dance in your aura.
I especially enjoyed his call to nature. I know with more surety that the sky, flowers, meadows are God's free gift to me. All I have to do is drink it in. Shame can not keep us from experiencing it. Mistakes can not keep us from experiencing it because shame, mistakes are all a part of the goblet we must drink from without hesitation to enjoy the dance of life.Nothing is bad in life. All is good that comes to us.
I loved the part where Brida dances naked. She's totally free and unashamed welcoming love into her life. In Brida. Love is shared in one way or another page by page. When Brida dances without inhibition she is welcoming love. Love is "the bridge to the visible and the invisible".
As for the Magus, he will meet his soul mate again and again through the magical turning of the universe. So Brida had to leave and return to her other soul mate, Lorens.
I was afraid to read Brida. I started it. Then, restarted it. I had to relax my mind, body and spirit. Then, the story just flowed. I read it with a sense of peace. I think it is impossible to read Paulo Coelho with an anxious spirit. His novel, Brida, definitely can not be read with a spirit of hate or bitterness. It must be read with a spirit of 'I will accept what is here.' This is not difficult because his hand is open with generosity to feed your spirit just as the Wicca and the Magus fed Brida.
I feel more bravery now after reading Brida. I feel more self acceptance, and "That's a good thing." I feel reading Brida will help me find my rightful gift. The author encouraged me by writing every person has a special gift. That gift is an instrument to be used for God's glory. I am looking forward to my next journey inside myself with this author, Paulo Coelho.

Comments

Diane Estrella said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blodeuedd said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?