White Peacocks

On one of my many favorite blogs this morning I thought there was a white peacock. This made me think about what I might have dreamed of seeing in my mind. Anyway, who knew ??? I didn't. There are white peacocks. The white peacocks are gorgeous just like the royal blue and emerald green ones.White peacock
 I would like to do a weekly meme. Name something or someone new you learned about in a book you're reading whether fiction or nonfiction. I've never given a meme. I would like to try. I guess the first thing to do is to ask people to sign up for the meme. It would begin next Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?