From God to You 66 Love Letters by Dr. Larry Crabb

This book, 66 Love Letters by Dr. Larry Crabb is astounding. I've always wanted to read a helpful Bible aide about every book in the Bible especially those books like Revelations and Leviticus. Thankfully God heard my desire. I received a copy of the 66 Love Letters which is described as "A Conversation With God That Invites You Into His Story."  Thankfully God heard me.  I doubt if I will ever read another book as user friendly as this one.

The book is put together with Dr. Crabb sharing his personal conversations with God. Many times throughout the book, I thought Dr. Crabb knew my inner thoughts. I had grappled with the same questions as he grappled with through those nights. I also love the way he, Dr. Crabb, makes each book in the Bible extremely interesting and simplistic. Truly, this is a book I intend to pull off the shelf over and over again.

Reading Dr. Crabb's dedication in 66 Love Letters I realized my needs were similar to the needs or desires of his daughters-in-law, they had a "hunger to know God through His Word." Thank you Dr. Crabb for this God inspired book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?