NOTES from the TILT-A-Whirl by N.D. Wilson


Notes from the TILT-A-WHIRL by N.D. WILSON

What a ride! My head is spinning. I've been on a TILT-A-WHIRL at a carnival. It took me far and wide. I didn't know where I would stop. All of this happened in N.D. Wilson's book, “NOTES from the TILT-A-Whirl.” He inspired me to wake up and enjoy the wonders of the Creator's world. He writes about life, death, seasons, ants, rabbits and humanity. He includes Aristotle, Plato, Nietzsche and Socrates.

The author writes in simple layman's terms. Although, there were times my head spun like an out-of-control ferris wheel. Then, I remembered. When I'm riding a TILT-A-WHIRL at the carnival, faces are blurred. Everything is mixed up. N.D. Wilson stirred up questions in my mind. He made me want to jump out of bed every morning with excitement. The book is about God's marvelous world. Along the way the author was my whistling carnie guide, poet, philosopher, professor, biologist, and astronomer. N.D. Wilson likened my life to an actress on stage or a character in a novel or play. What happens when this life ends? God's winter becomes spring.

Comments

Beverly said…
This sounds very thought-provoking. Thank you for the great review.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Charlotte said…
Sounds like a very interesting book. I love it when people realize how marvelous God's world is.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Popular posts from this blog

Catherine E. Mckinley had a deep desire to know about Indigo. It became her purpose.

First Chapter First Paragraph

Are these the types of lives we are seeing and reading about in the news today?